More people recover from COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has recorded 176 COVID-19 recoveries in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
Of 176, 34 patients have been released from the coronavirus treatment in the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan.
15 patients have beat the novel coronavirus in Almaty city, 23 – in Shymkent city, 26 – in Akmola region, 5 – in Aktobe region, 4 – in Atyrau region, 13 – in East Kazakhstan region, 17 – in West Kazakhstan region, 21 – in Karaganda region, 7 – in Kostanay region, 5 – in Pavlodar region, and 6 – in North Kazakhstan region.
Since the onset of the pandemic 106,059 Kazakhstanis have made full recoveries from the coronavirus infection.
- Kazakhstan, S Korea to promote strategic partnership
- Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev’s key achievements highlighted at int’l event
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- ‘Saiga’ campaign kicks off in Kazakhstan
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis