More people beat COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 776 Kazakhstani have recovered from the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours, up 137 from the previous day, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The biggest number of COVID-19 recoveries have been recorded in East Kazakhstan region – 151. 108 patients have made full recoveries in Nur-Sultan city. 104 Kazakhstanis have been released from the coronavirus treatment in Pavlodar region.
99 people have beat COVID-19 in Akmola region, 75 – in Almaty city, 68 – in Shymkent city, 29 – in West Kazakhstan region, 24 – in Karaganda region, 14 – in Kostanay region, 11 – in Zhambyl region, and 7 – in Turkestan region.
The overall number of COVID-19 recoveries in Kazakhstan has totaled 119,419.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis