More people beat COVID-19 in Kazakhstan in 24 hrs
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 2б487 people have beat the coronavirus infection in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The highest number of COVID-19 recoveries was registered in Karaganda region - 575. Ranked second is the Kazakh capital, Nur-Sultan, with 283 COVID-19 recoveries. Almaty city reported 240 COVID-19 recoveries.
222 people fully recovered from the coronavirus infection in West Kazakhstan region, 170 - Atyrau region, 160 – in Pavlodar region,150 – in Mangistau region, 129 – in Akmola region, 115 – in Shymkent city, 102 – in Zhambyl region, 91 - Kostanay region, 81 – in Almaty region, 48 – in North Kazakhstan region, 46 – in Kyzylorda region, 43 – in East Kazakhstan region and 32 – in Turkestan region.
Nationwide, 439,010 people have recovered from COVID-19 since the onset of the pandemic.
- Kazakhstan’s boxer Safiullin out of Tokyo Olympics
- Over 6,500 treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau region
- Tokyo 2020: Kazakhstani Saken Bibossinov advances to boxing semifinals
- Kazakhstani Khaibullin 4th in Sport Climbing Speed Qualification in Tokyo
- Some 70,000 kids to start school in Turkestan region
- New batch of Chinese COVID-19 vaccines arrives in Iran
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis