More patients beat coronavirus in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 69 patients have recovered from the coronavirus infection across Kazakhstan in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The biggest number of COVID-19 recoveries has been registered in Shymkent city – 43 patients have been released after successful coronavirus treatment.
3 patients have recovered in Nur-Sultan city, 13 – in Almaty city, 5 – in Aktobe region, 3 – in Atyrau region, 1 – in Kostanay region, and 1 – in Pavlodar region.
The number of COVID-19 recoveries have totaled 102,805 nationwide. In total, Kazakhstan has reported 107,833 cases of the coronavirus infection. COVID-19 has claimed 1,699 lives in the country.
- New equipment delivered to medical facilities in Nur-Sultan
- Univ. startup develops coronavirus antibody test kit using silkworms
- Global security environment enters phase of heightened volatility: UN chief
- WHO registers record high of over 505,000 new COVID-19 cases in one day
- Juventus star Ronaldo recovers from coronavirus
- 3,795 people treated for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis