More Kazakhstani producers to export flax seeds to China
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 78 more producers of flax seeds as well as 8 producers of wheat flour are to export their products to China, Kazinform reports citing the press service of the Agriculture Ministry.
Kazakhstan’s 103 flax seed producers and 94 wheat flour producers have the right to export their produce to China as the Agriculture Ministry has reached agreement which led to 78 flax seeds producers and 8 wheat flour producers joining the registry.
The country is among the major exporters of flax seeds and flaxseed oil to European and Asian countries, including China, which is the leading importer.
- Head of State receives Eni CEO
- Kazakhstan in talks with China for delivery of COVID-19 vaccines
- Tokayev sends condolences to Chinese Chairman Xi Jinping over natural disaster
- KAZAKH INVEST, Caspian Policy Center discuss expansion of cooperation between Kazakhstan and the U.S.
- New director general to head Atyrau refinery
- Yildirim Holding to construct Kazakhstan’s first Soda Ash Plant
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis