More COVID-like pneumonia cases registered in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Kazakhstan has registered 38 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia in the past 24 hours, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The COVID-like pneumonia has killed one patients and 21 patients have beat the disease.
Since August 1, 32,490 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia have been recorded countrywide. The disease has claimed lives of 350 people. 27,057 patients have been released from the pneumonia treatment after fully recovering.
- New Deputy Chairmen of Agency for Competition Protection and Development named
- Head of State urges Kazakhstanis to vote in 2021 Majilis election
- Elections to Majilis: Kazakh President on rights of parliamentary opposition
- Kazakhstan reduces number of flights to foreign countries
- Mamin met with Advisor to President Suma Chakrabarti
- Kazakhstan reports more coronavirus-related deaths
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis