More COVID-19 recoveries reported in Kazakhstan over past day
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 639 COVID-19 recoveries have been registered in Kazakhstan in the last 24 hours, Kazinform cites coronavirus2020.kz.
Of 639 fresh daily recovered COVID-19 cases, 152 have been reported in East Kazakhstan region, 126 – in Kostanay region, 98 – in North Kazakhstan region, 90 – in Pavlodar region, 65 – in the city of Nur-Sultan, 36 – in Almaty city, 25 – in West Kazakhstan region, 17 – in Karaganda region, 10 – in Zhambyl region, 8 – in Atyrau region, 5 – in Shymkent city, 4 – in Kyzylorda region, 2 – in Aktobe region, and 1 in Turkestan region.
Kazakhstan’s total number of COVID-19 recoveries stands at 118,643.
- Russia reports 20,921 coronavirus cases over day, record low since November 11
- Human embryos susceptible to coronavirus at early stages of development, scientists say
- Pfizer-BioNTech, WHO strike deal on 40M vaccine doses
- Near 26,000 under coronavirus treatment in Kazakhstan
- S. Korea reports 431 more cases of new coronavirus
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 100 in Kazakhstan in past day
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis