More coronavirus-like pneumonia cases registered in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Over the past 24 hours Kazakhstan has registered 242 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
The COVID-like pneumonia has claimed lives of two people countrywide. 55 patients have been released from pneumonia treatment in the past day.
Since August 1, Kazakhstan has recorded 30,579 cases of the coronavirus-like pneumonia and 337 deaths caused by the disease. The number of recoveries from pneumonia accounts for 26,533.
- Kazakhstan: COVID-19 PCR tests mandatory for all inbound passengers from Oct 26
- Kazakhstan falls in updated FIFA ranking
- Upcoming parliamentary election is important in building solid democratic institutions – President
- ATP 250 Astana Open to kick off in Nur-Sultan on Oct 25
- President calls on increasing women’s share in senior positions up to 30%
- Kazakh President instructs to introduce child wellbeing index
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis