More coronavirus cases registered in Kazakhstan, total at 569
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – 18 new coronavirus cases have been detected in Kazakhstan as of 14:05 pm April 5, Kazinform has learnt from coronavirus2020.kz.
18 new cases were reported in the cities and regions of Kazakhstan, including 5 new cases in Almaty city, 4 new cases in Karaganda region, 4 new cases in Turkestan region, 3 new cases in Akmola region, 1 new case in Atyrau, and 1 new case in Kyzylorda region.
There are 569 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Kazakhstan, including 219 cases – in Nur-Sultan, 115 cases – in Almaty city, 31 cases – in Karaganda region, 23 cases – in Atyrau region, 23 cases – in Akmola region, 28 cases – in Zhambyl region, 13 cases – in Shymkent city, 5 cases – in East Kazakhstan region, 10 cases – in Almaty region, 10 cases – in Aktobe region, 25 cases – in North Kazakhstan region, 1 case – in Pavlodar region, 3 cases –in Mangistau region, 31 cases – in Kyzylorda region, 2 cases – in West Kazakhstan region, 29 cases –in Turkestan region, and 1 case – in Kostanay region.
- Kazakh-Ukrainian duo upset in ITF tournament final in Antalya
- Kazakh boxers win five gold medals at Nations Cup in Serbia
- 294 COVID-19 patients in critical condition in Kazakhstan
- ‘Unforgettable’ DIMASH DIGITAL SHOW displayed on U.S. streaming platform TIXR.com
- COVID-19: Atyrau and Pavlodar regions move into ‘red zone’
- Kazakhstan adds 94 new cases of COVID-like pneumonia
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis