Monument to Issatay Taimanov unveiled in Atyrau region
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM - A monument to Issatay Taimanov was erected in Atyrau region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The monument to the national warrior, who led the national liberation movement in the 18th century, was erected in the village of Akkistau, Issatay district.
The author of the monument is a member of the Union of Artists of the Republic of Kazakhstan Serik Mateniyazov. The height of the structure is 12 meters.
- Kazakhstan launches cultural and educational project for schoolchildren
- 2000-year-old city ruins opens to public in north China
- Atyrau rgn extends quarantine restrictions
- Astana Opera Ballet Company shows high professionalism after a break
- Kazakhstan’s Balapan TV Channel celebrates 10th anniversary
- 12yo Karakat Bashanova to represent Kazakhstan at Junior Eurovision-2020
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis