Monument to Alisher Navoi to unveil in Kazakh capital
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM At today’s joint briefing for journalists the Presidents of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan paid great attention to cultural and humanitarian ties, Kazinform reports.
The Head of State, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, told journalists about the decision taken to build a monument to great poet Alisher Navoi in the capital city of Kazakhstan. The sides hailed the initiative to hold forums of creative intelligentsia of both countries and spoke for activating cooperation between the universities.
A number of leading universities of Kazakhstan expressed interest in opening affiliates in Uzbekistan. Kazakhstan is ready to accept Uzbek students to study at the Yassawi University in Turkestan through Yassawi Scholarship.
- Over 2,000 pupils contracted COVID-19 in Almaty region
- Kazakh President to attend Central Asia-India Summit
- Kazakhstan names Ambassador to Sri Lanka, Bangladesh
- Kazakhstan appoints Ambassador to Brunei Darussalam
- We are shaping a new political culture – Kazakh President
- Cooperation between Kazakhstan and China is marked by high trust – President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis