Mongolia, Hungary and Thailand recognize Kazakhstani vaccination passport
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Mongolia, Hungary and Thailand announced acknowledgment of Kazakhstani vaccination passport,» Kazakh Healthcare Minister Alexey Tsoi said.
«Three countries namely, Mongolia, Hungary and Thailand stated willingness on bilateral recognition of the vaccination passport. The talks are underway,» he told a briefing.
The Kazakh Foreign Ministry holds negotiations will all partner countries on mutual recognition of vaccines as well as vaccination passports. Though, people may enter any country presenting a negative PCR test for COVID-19.
Recall that the vaccination campaign is ongoing in Kazakhstan. Citizens of the country are offered to get inoculated with three COVID vaccines, namely locally developed QazVac, Russia's Sputnik V and HayatVax.
- COVID-19: Brazil reports 34.4k cases, 643 deaths in 24h
- FDA panel backs COVID-19 booster dose for elderly, high risk groups
- 944 locals vaccinated against COVID-19 in 24 hr in Atyrau rgn
- 4,200 doses per minute: India's record-breaking vaccination pace
- Over 7.2 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- COVID-19: Some 3.4 million over-50s not vaccinated
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis