Minister of Finance holds meeting on implementation of investment policy in Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Finance Alikhan Smailov chaired a discussion on the implementation of investment policies in the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazinform has learnt from the prime minister’s press service.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the working group on the implementation of investment policies and government bodies of the Foreign Investors’ Council under the President of Kazakhstan: the General Prosecutor's Office, the State Revenue Committee of the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of National Economy, the Ministry of Justice and the Supreme Court.
The meeting participants discussed measures aimed at decriminalizing tax offenses.
«The result of this work should be the creation of a favorable investment climate in the country, as well as a reduction in pressure from government bodies on business,» Alikhan Smailov said in conclusion.
The event was also attended by representatives of the working group from the foreign side: EY, Shell, TOTAL.
- Kazakhstan’s irrigated lands acreage to double in 10 years
- 28 water storage reservoirs to be built in Kazakhstan
- Covid-19 hammers Spain’s job market as country surpasses 10,000 deaths
- Kazakh capital to create 15,000 new workplaces
- Global economy could shrink by 1 pct in 2020 due to COVID-19 pandemic: UN
- Birgemiz Public Fund raised over KZT13 bln
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis