Miner trapped underground rescued in E Kazakhstan
UST KAMENOGORSK. KAZINFORM Early morning today a miner trapped for two days underground was rescued in East Kazakhstan.
The man was taken to hospital in good condition.
The commission was set up to investigate the accident.
The rescue efforts started on January 5 as the miner working at the underground site was blocked by waterlogged mined rocks.
- 20 days of arrest for drunk driver who ploughed into roadblock in Almaty rgn
- Gusty wind to pound E Kazakhstan region
- Two fishermen drown in the Small Aral Sea
- Georgian man gets 11 years in jail for attempting to smuggle ecstasy
- 1 dead, 127 injured after train derails in central China
- Two infected with coronavirus in E Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis