Military helicopter crashes in Azerbaijan
BAKU. KAZINFORM - A military helicopter has crashed in Azerbaijan, Trend reports citing a joint report by the State Border Service (SBS) and the General Prosecutor's Office.
According to the information, a military helicopter of the State Border Service crashed during training flights at the Bibiheybat aviation range on November 30, at about 10:40 am (GMT+4).
It is reported that there are dead and wounded among the crew members of the helicopter.
The leadership of the State Border Service and the Prosecutor General's Office are at the scene.
A joint investigation is underway in connection with the incident.
- Daily cases back above 4,000 amid omicron woes in S. Korea
- Japan’s Osaka to see daily record of about 6,000 COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19: Italy registers 83,403 new cases, 287 deaths
- Oil up over tight supply, reduced fears of omicron impact
- Australia permits entry to foreigners vaccinated with Sputnik V
- New York moving over Omicron peak as cases fall
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis