MFA’s preliminary data: No Kazakhstanis injured in terror attack in New Zealand
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - According to preliminary data, there are no Kazakhstani citizens among those killed and injured in the terror attack in New Zealand, Kazinform cites the press service of the Kazakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
"Our diplomats keep in touch with local authorities. The full list of injured and dead people has not been published yet," the statement says.
It is to be recalled that New Zealand police said Friday that a number of fatalities have been confirmed after shooting incidents at two mosques in Christchurch earlier in the day.
- Kazakh Ambassador presents letters of credence to King of Morocco
- Foreign Ministry issues statement on European Parliament resolution on situation in Kazakhstan
- Kazakh FM holds briefing for foreign diplomatic corps on current situation in the country
- Italy remembers Concordia disaster on 10th anniversary, ANSA
- Kazakh Foreign Ministry holds briefing for foreign diplomatic corps on current situation
- Terrorism threat level in Nur-Sultan lowered to ‘high orange’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis