Mets issue weather forecast as Kazakhstan braces for unstable weather on Aug 8
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - The southern cyclone is to make the weather unstable in most parts of Kazakhstan generating occasional showers which will heavily fall in the western part of the country accompanied with storm, squally winds, with hail is likely to occur, Kazinform reports.
Kazhydromet, the national Met Office, predicts intensification of winds locally throughout the country.
Karaganda, Aktobe, Kostanay regions are to experience wind at 15-20 mps, squall, and possible hail on August 8, while the same weather is predicted for West Kazakhstan region mostly during day time.
Winds blowing 15-20 mps here and there are expected in Zhambyl, Turkestan, Atyrau regions and during day time in Akmola, North Kazakhstan, Mangistau, Kyzylorda regions.
Strong heat is to persist in Almaty, Zhambyl regions as well as in the south of Karaganda region.
High fire hazard is to remain across much of Atyrau, Aktobe, Kyzylorda, Turkestan regions as well as Karaganda, Almaty, Zhambyl regions, where fire hazard will be locally high.
- Blizzard warning issued for Kazakh capital
- Weather without precipitation forecast for most regions of Kazakhstan
- Mets put 6 regions of Kazakhstan on storm alert
- Warm weekend forecast for Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan to brace for fog, high wind, ground blizzard and ice-slick Fri
- Fog, ice slick, blizzard: Storm alerts issued for regions of Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis