Metropolitan Alexander of Astana and Kazakhstan congratulates on Epiphany Day
ALMATY. KAZINFORM Metropolitan Alexander of Astana and Kazakhstan congratulated Kazakhstanis on the Epiphany Day, Kazinform reports.
The Epiphany Day is observed on January 19. It is one of the 12 main religious holidays of Orthodox Christians. The spiritual festival is dedicated to the great biblical event, the Baptism of Jesus Christ in the waters of the Jordan River. It is known also for a wonderful tradition - Epiphany bathing.
The Metropolitan of Astana and Kazakhstan wished all Kazakhstanis sound health and well-being.
- Senate Speaker met with representative of World Islamic League
- Council of Muslim Elders partakes in meeting of Congress of Leaders of World Religions in Kazakhstan
- Date of 7th Congress of World Religions Leaders revealed
- Elbasy turned Kazakhstan’s inter-faith diversity into its strength – Sarsenbayev
- Pandemic gives humanity some opportunities, Khaled Akasheh
- Congress of World Religions Leaders enhances inter-faith tolerance – Ashimbayev
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis