Members of National Public Confidence Council join Majilis
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Nine members of the National Council of Public Confidence have joined the newly formed Majilis, the lower chamber of the Kazakh Parliament, Kazinform reports.
Assistant to President Yerlan Karin revealed on his official Telegram channel that three political parties had won the seat in the new Majilis. Among those who joined the lower chamber of the Kazakh Parliament are nine members of the National Council of Public Confidence.
Ak zhol’s Daniya Yespayeva and Issa Kazybek and Zhambyl Akhmetbekov of the People’s Party of Kazakhstan joined the newly formed Majilis.
Berik Abdygaliuly, Kanat Nurov, Yerlan Sairov, Aidos Sarym, Bakytbek Smagul, and Bekbolat Tleukhan of the Nur Otan Party also won the seats in the Majilis.
- COVID-19: N Kazakhstan moves to ‘yellow zone’
- Kazakhstan sends nearly 40 tons of humanitarian aid to India
- Kazakh Majilis Chairman, South Korean National Assembly Speaker discuss interparliamnetary coop
- 2,704 Kazakhstanis beat coronavirus in 24 hrs
- Kazakhstan reports 2,549 more COVID-19 cases, total at 353,140
- President Tokayev had telephone conversation with President of Afghanistan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis