Medical workers worthy of new package of financial aid, Kazakh President
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM «Medical workers who overextend themselves in sanitary and epidemiological sector are worthy of a new package of financial assistance,» the Head of State, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, said.
«The health professionals working in tough environment in the sanitary and epidemiological sector deserve a new package of financial aid. The Government carries out estimations. The decision adopted will be made public on Monday,» the President’s Twitter account reads.
- Tokayev instructs to increase salaries of university teachers
- Kazakhstan increased educational grants funding threefold
- Dormitories for thousands of students to appear in Kazakhstan
- Tokayev proposed opening campuses of foreign universities on the basis of local ones
- President Tokayev calls on higher salaries for health workers
- Head of State instructs to review criminal liability of doctors
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis