Medical facilities install 8 oxygen stations in Atyrau rgn
ATYRAU. KAZINFORM – Eight oxygen stations allowing for autonomous oxygen supply have been installed in the medical facilities in Atyrau region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to the press service of the health office of Atyrau region, the oxygen stations have been installed in the regional perinatal center, regional cardiologic center, regional hospital No.1, new modular infectious diseases hospital in Atyrau city, hospitals of Kurmangazinsk, Kyzylkoginsk, and Inderisk districts, and regional hospital No.2.
The region’s medical facilities have at their disposal four MRI scans, 13 CT scans, 41 X-ray devices, 669 oxygen concentrators, 1,514 pulse oximeters, 272 ventilators, 113 ambulances, and seven mobile medical complexes.
There is a two-month stockpile of personal protection means and pharmaceuticals in the medical facilities of the region, the press service said.
- Newly vaccinated 41% down in 2 weeks in Italy, says GIMBE
- QazVac vaccine effective against Delta COVID strain, says developer
- Hospital beds in some regions of Slovakia to be set aside for COVID patients
- Eta COVID-19 strain confirmed in 5yo in Pavlodar
- 69 more tested positive for COVID-19 in Atyrau rgn
- Over 2.2 thou COVID-19 patients under treatment in Almaty city
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis