Medical buses to arrive in W Kazakhstan rgn
URALSK. KAZINFORM – 9 new medical buses are to arrive in West Kazakhstan region soon, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The Yutong buses equipped to serve as mobile medical complexes have 7 specialized rooms each equipped with digital devices, they are a reception room, GP’s zone, testing zone, pharmacy, functional testing zone, obstetrical-gynaecology’s room, radiation diagnostics’ room, and laboratory.
There is a specialized lead room for conducing X-ray scans which is safe for the environment.
The rooms are well-equipped with modern digital devices, including computers, ophthalmoscope, ultrasound machines, scales, and so on necessary for early detection of chronic diseases, describing health state, prevention and treatment processes.
Such medical buses make it convenient for rural people undergo examinations, screenings, and to seek advice from profile specialists.
- Kazakh President visits People’s Memory memorial complex and Sanctity of the Homeland museum in Ashgabat
- Kazakh President awarded Bitaraplyk Order of Turkmenistan
- Kazakh, Turkmen Presidents hold talks in expanded format
- Pavlodar region experiencing an increase in COVID-10 incidence rate
- How many kids, expectant moms treated for COVID-19 in Atyrau
- Presidents of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan hold talks in narrow format
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis