Mayor of Taraz city relieved of the post
TARAZ. KAZINFORM – Mayor of Taraz city Kairat Dossayev was relieved of the post due to a tragic incident involving a 12-year-old girl, Kazinform has learnt from the press service of the mayor.
He was relieved of the post on the instruction of Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev.
Beisenbek Kerimbekuly will serve as the interim mayor.
- Yelemessov no longer serves as Kazakh Ambassador to Mexico and other countries
- New head of health office named in Almaty rgn
- Head of State appoints new Deputy Internal Affairs Minister
- New Сhairman of Committee for Youth and Family Affairs appointed
- Finance ministry names new Chairman of Treasury Committee
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Labor
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis