May 26. Kazinform's timeline of major events
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazinform's Timeline is the one-stop shop where you can learn about historical events for 26th of May. See what notable events happened throughout Kazakhstan's history on May 26.
In 1993, the Turkish cities of Istanbul and Bursa hosted the Days of Poetry dated to the 100th anniversary of Kazakh poet Magzhan Zhumabayev.
On this day in 1995, it was announced that the last nuclear charge will be destroyed on the territory of former Semipalatinsk test site.
The groundbreaking ceremony of the new building of the Turkish Embassy was held in 2005 in Astana (now Nur-Sultan) during then-Prime Minister Recep Erdogan's official visit to Kazakhstan.
Fuji Television of Japan commenced working on a short documentary about Kazakhstani geoglyphs in Togai region in 2016. The documentary was made for a popular Japanese TV show Mystery All The World with the viewership of 7 million people.
The 85th General Session of the World Assembly of OIE Delegates in Paris recognized Kazakhstan as a foot-and-mouth disease free country in 2017.
The Turkic World Educational and Scientific Cooperation Organization (TWESCO) represented by its President Darkhan Kydyrali and the National Museum of Mongolia signed the Agreement on joint archeological excavations in Mongolia in 2017.
- Day of Remembrance of Victims of Political Repressions – to remember each
- May 31. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- May 30. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- It is our civic duty to remember victims of political repressions – Abayev
- May 29. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- May 28. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis