May 11. Kazinform's timeline of major events
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM - Kazinform's Timeline is the one-stop shop where you can learn about historical events for the 11th of May. See what notable events happened throughout Kazakhstan's history on May 11.
1996 – The Presidents of Iran and Kazakhstan sing the Joint Statement on the issues of the Caspian Sea outlining that the Sea and its resources belong to the Caspian littoral states.
1998 – The special forces unit Arlan ensuring the security of Heads of State and officials paying a visit to Kazakhstan is set up within the Internal Affairs Ministry.
2007 – The book Central Asia by famed lawyer Rein Müllerson is presented at the Mukhtar Auezov House-Museum.
2011 – Kostanay city joins the Decade of Action campaign.
2013 – The Presidents of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan partake in the opening of the railway line Bolashak-Serkhetyaka – a part of the transit corridor to the Persian Gulf.
2017 – The Kazakh National University and the UNAOC sign a memorandum of cooperation.
2019 – The A. Kasteev State Museum of Art holds the Rhythms of the Kazakh Steppe exhibition at the Palazzo Dona Delle Rose, Venice.
2020 – The Research Institute of Forestry of Hokkaido prefecture creates the new cherry tree named after the Kazakh capital – Nur-Sultan.
- Kazakh Government approves 2025 occupational safety action plan
- Kazakh FM Mukhtar Tleuberdi meets US Special Representative for Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad
- June 15. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Joint sitting of both Kazakh Parliament chambers to take place next week
- Kazakhstan’s Milad Karimi claims third medal at 2021 Artistic Gymnastics FIG World Challenge Cup
- June 14. Kazinform's timeline of major events
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis