Maulen Asimbayev met with Russian Ambassador to Kazakhstan
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Chairman of the Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan Maulen Asimbayev met with the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador to Kazakhstan, Alexey Borodavkin, the Senate’s press service reports.
The diplomat congratulated the Speaker on the appointment wishing him further success.
The parties debated trade and economic, interregional and trans-border cooperation within agreements achieved by the Heads of State. The sides noted the importance of further strengthening of inter-parliamentary bilateral and multilateral cooperation between the countries.
- Cyprus sends humanitarian aid to Kazakhstan to fight COVID-19
- Economic implications of BRI for Kazakhstan and Switzerland discussed in Zurich
- Abai poetry evening held in Luxembourg
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev had telephone conversation with President of the Republic of Korea Moon Jae-in
- Kazakh Vice FM participates in CA-EU High-Level Political and Security Dialogue
- Luxembourg hosted concert to mark Abai’s 175th anniversary
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis