Mangistau rgn toughens quarantine measures
MANGISTAU REGION. KAZINFORM – A new order toughening the quarantine measures is in place in Mangistau region, Kazinform correspondent reports.
The new order bans the holding of mass events, including home and other ones involving many people.
Under the ban, operation of betting shops, billiard, bowling rooms, computer clubs, night, game and karaoke clubs, banquet halls is now allowed.
Cinemas, theatres, concert halls, and culture facilitates are also closed.
Regular and irregular intra-regional and city public transport services, tourist transportation are halted.
Operation of children’s entertainment centers, playgrounds, circles, children’s health centers will remain under ban.
It is also not allowed for the region’s sports, culture, and education teams, athletes to leave for the country’s areas in the coronavirus «red zone» and abroad.
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- 50,683 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis