Mangistau rgn to open two PCR labs
MANGISTAU. KAZINFORM By the close of October two more PCR laboratories will open in Zhanaozen town and Beineu village, deputy head of healthcare department of the region Lyazzat Yssengaliyeva said.
There are 5 PCR laboratories in the region so far. One of them is state, the rest are private. Their testing capacity is 3,700 PCR tests a day.
As of October 19, 3,372 were tested positive for COVID-19. 3,282 of them recovered, while 72 died. 54 are staying at hospitals, including a pregnant woman and a child.
As of today there are 215 infectious diseases beds and 9 clinics in the region. Besides, 1,835 beds at 11 clinics will be unrolled in case of the potential second wave of coronavirus infections.
Notably, a 100-bed city multi-profile hospital will open by the year-end.
- Kazinform takes part in Yonhap International Press Photo Exhibition
- Russia sees new high of over 25,400 daily coronavirus cases
- Global COVID-19 cases surpass 60 million
- 2 air passengers test positive for COVID-19 in Kazakhstan
- ANSA: Covid: 25,853 cases in 24 hrs, 722 dead
- COVID-19-like pneumonia claims 2 more lives
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis