Mangistau region to tighten quarantine measures from Oct 13
AKTAU. KAZINFORM – Mangistau region is tighten quarantine measures starting from October 13, Kazinform correspondent reports citing the regional communications center.
The quarantine measures to be tightened starting October 13 following the region’s Chief Medical Officer Gaziz Naduyev order issued on October 11.
Under the order, the operating hours of eateries, restaurants and cafes as well as large supermarkets are to be limited to 9:00pm. Public transport services are now allowed to run on weekends. Operation of sports facilities, fitness centers and gyms is to be put on hold.
Consumer goods markets are not allowed to operate after 4:00 pm. Mass matherings are also not allowed.
«Mask wearing is a must when outdoor,» says the regional administration’s Facebook page.
Notably, Bulayevo town, North Kazakhstan region, has been put on quarantine with the same restrictions in place as were in the spring to prevent the en masse spread of COVID-19. Restrictive measures have also been prolonged till October 12 in Atyrau region.
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- 50,683 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis