Mangistau region to impose quarantine
MANGISTAU. KAZINFORM - Mangistau region is to impose quarantine, Kazinform reports with reference to www.coronavirus2020.kz.
In order to protect the life and health of citizens and prevent the spread of coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in Mangistau region a quarantine regime and restrictive measures will be introduced from April 3 till April 15 the current year.
- 170 more Kazakhstanis beat COVID-19, total at 5,757
- Temirtau mayor tests positive for coronavirus
- New cases of COVID-19 detected in W Kazakhstan
- Spain reports no new coronavirus deaths for first time since March
- COVID-19: Over 250 new cases in Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 recoveries exceed 5,500 in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis