Mangistau region confirms first COVID-19 case
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The first COVID-19 case was detected in Mangistau region, Kazinform reports citing Coronavirus2020.kz website.
As of 06:35pm March 27, 2020 Kazakhstan reported 126 coronavirus cases in total: 60 in Nur-Sultan, 48 in Almaty, 4 in Karaganda, 3 in Zhambyl region, 3 in Atyrau region, 2 in Shymkent, 1 in Almaty region, 1 in Aktobe region, 1 in the North Kazakhstan region, 1 in Akmola region, 1 in Pavlodar region and 1 in Mangistau region.
- 6,240 recover from coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- 51 coronavirus-infected patients recover in Atyrau region
- UN chief underlines need to protect refugees and migrants in COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkish Airlines to provide hygiene kits in its flights
- Kazakhstan reports 6,156 recoveries from coronavirus
- Russia’s coronavirus vaccine tested on monkeys, hamsters
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis