Man runs over 1yo boy while reversing car in Karaganda rgn
SARYSHAGAN. KAZINFORM - A one-year-old boy has died after he was hit by a car in Saryshagan village, Karaganda region.
Police said the boy was struck by a car that was reversing in a yard of a single-family house. The driver of Mitsubishi Pajero car, a 31-year-old man, was the toddler’s relative.
As a result of the accident, the child received injuries of varying severity and died in an ambulance on the way to a hospital.
- Karaganda to hold charitable eco-marathon
- Karaganda region set to become beacon of Kazakhstan’s manufacturing industry – minister
- QARAGANDY MARATHON-2020 to be held online
- Karaganda rgn plans to attract 2 times more investment by 2025
- Two die in tractor-motorcycle crash in Akmola rgn
- Car on fire crashes into police car in Almaty
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis