Man dies in a swimming pool in Aktobe
AKTOBE. KAZINFORM – A 73-year-old resident of Aktobe city died while swimming in a swimming pool on Thursday, Kazinform reports.
According to reports, the incident happened at the Poseidon swimming pool on Thursday morning.
It was initially thought that the 73-year-old drowned while swimming. However, paramedics declared cardiac failure was to blame for the sudden death.
- Aktobe imposes quarantine regime Apr 6
- 20 days of arrest for drunk driver who ploughed into roadblock in Almaty rgn
- Disinfection tunnel installed at a supermarket in Aktobe city
- Two fishermen drown in the Small Aral Sea
- Aktobe region reports 3rd coronavirus case
- Georgian man gets 11 years in jail for attempting to smuggle ecstasy
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis