Makkah Grand Mosque gets ready to receive Umrah pilgrims
MAKKAH. KAZINFORM The Technical and Service Authority at the Grand Mosque in Makkah has intensified its preparations for the Umrah season.
Sterilisation and perfuming processes of the Grand Mosque and its outdoor parks are going on round the clock to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, WAM reports referring to SPA.
More than 4,000 workers are sterilising the Grand Mosque and related facilities more than 10 times a day with the use of the specially bought best sterilisers and perfumes.
Almost 60,000 litres of environment-friendly sterilisers are used daily, apart from some 1,200 litres of perfumes and 470 equipment including washing machines.
The Authority has also enhanced its preventive and precautionary procedures to protect visitors of the Grand Mosque from the virus, where field teams work round the clock to implement these procedures precisely to maintain the safety of Umrah pilgrims and visitors.
- UN chief calls for nuclear weapons to be eliminated
- Kazakh ambassador, acting Afghan FM discuss provision of humanitarian assistance to Afghan people
- New cases in 2,000s for 2nd day in S. Korea amid jitters over further upticks
- Beijing ranks top in research output for sustainable development: Nature Index
- Daily new cases fall below 3,000 in S. Korea amid lingering woes over spreading virus
- Japan reviews medical system ahead of possible 6th COVID wave
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis