Majilis Speaker: President's article is a large-scale project of public conscience modernization
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - Majilis Speaker Nurlan Nigmatulin has commented on the article of President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev "Bolashakka bagdar: rukhani zhangyru" (The course towards future: spiritual modernization) published by republican newspaper Yegemen Qazaqstan, Kazinform has learned from the chamber's press service.
"The article is historically important because it outlines President's unique vision of spiritual modernization of Kazakhstani society and every Kazakhstani citizen in addition to the programs of political reform and economic modernization of the country released to public earlier," the Majilis Speaker stressed.
Nurlan Nigmatulin noted that while prioritizing technologies and innovations, developing new sectors of economy and building modern infrastructure, we must not forget about the spiritual bonds that are hands down invaluable for development of every nation. The Majilis Speaker called the President's article a large-scale project of modernization of public conscience.
"Only well-educated and spiritually rich people can respond to new challenges of time and make right decisions. That is why it is crucially important that the article contains a number of measures in the form of relevant public and political and cultural and educational projects each of which involves a lot of work," Nigmatulin said. "I am confident that new tasks aimed at modernization of public conscience set by the Leader of the Nation will open new horizons that will take our country to a brand new level of development."
- COVID-19: Pavlodar region sets new record for 3rd straight day
- Head of State vows to continue political transformation of Kazakhstan’s society
- President calls on business community to start joint work on building new economic policy
- Almaty region reports over 460 fresh COVID-19 cases in 24h
- Over 274,000 Kazakhstanis get fully vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine
- 7 die of COVID-19, COVID-like pneumonia in Kazakhstan in 24h
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis