Majilis Chairman, TurkPA Secretary-General discuss coop
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Majilis Chairman Nurlan Nigmatulin has met with Secretary-General of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Turkic-speaking countries Altynbek Mamayusupov, Kazinform cites the press service of the lower chamber of the Kazakh Parliament.
The meeting discussed preparations for the anniversary 10th plenary session of the Parliamentary Assembly, which has been postponed to the next year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mr. Mamayusupov noted that the Assembly works to face the current conditions, in particular health issues.
- Snow to fall in northern parts of Kazakhstan
- Health ministry issues update on COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19-like pneumonia affects 62 more, killing 1 in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan’s population up 1.3 pct
- International scientific publications by Kazakhstani scientists on the rise
- Kazakhstan launches programming learning platform
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis