Majilis approves 2019-2021 budget
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Majilis has ratified the draft law «On amendments to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On 2019-2021 National Budget,» Kazinform correspondent reports.
According to First Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Finance Alikhan Smailov, the document was compiled based on the country’s socio-economic forecast for 2019.
«Budget revenues were increased by 94.9bn tenge, and budget expenditures were raised by 94.9bn tenge,» Alikhan Smailov said presenting the bill.
Budget deficit remains at the earlier approved level – 2.1% against GDP. Social spending was increased by 6.7bn tenge, he added.
Taking into account the redistribution of costs, additional funds were allocated for the payment of targeted social assistance, healthcare services and health facilities construction.
Real sector expenses were augmented by 15.6bn tenge.
Additional expenses on support of industry and mortgage lending to the depositors of the Housing Construction Savings Bank are envisaged.
- ANSA: Italian firms' turnover to drop 7% in 2020 - BoI
- Kazakh Majilis Speaker tested negative for coronavirus
- Kazakhstan to develop new entrepreneurship development agenda
- Employment Roadmap creates above 120,000 jobs
- Korea's exports dip 7.5 pct in first 20 days of June
- More than 224,000 Kazakhstanis participate in Yenbek state program
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis