“Made in Kazakhstan” fair to be held in Astana
ASTANA. KAZINFORM - National Agency for Development of Local Content "NADLoC" JSC of the Ministry of Investment and Development of Kazakhstan invites people to visit a fair titled "Made in Kazakhstan", which is scheduled to be held in Astana Mall shopping center on April 23-24.
"More than 60 companies from all over the country will sell products made in Kazakhstan there. The prices will be below the market prices level. The fair will be held for the second time, and the number of participants has increased significantly compared to the first time in 2015," the statement of the agency reads.
The variety of products will be very wide including women's and men's clothes and footwear, textile, household chemicals, cosmetics, toys, souvenirs and food products.
"Choosing products made in Kazakhstan we contribute to development of our country and help thousands of people to preserve their jobs!," the agency says.
- Kazakhstan’s trading house to open doors in Azerbaijan
- ANSA: Recovery Plan aims to double Italy's growth, lower taxes for middle classes
- Kazakhstan's exports to India grow 2.4 times
- Almaty observes 10% rise in investments
- IMF head says global recovery only 'partial'
- National Economy Minister calls on all-round support of business in post-quarantine period
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis