London 2012 doping re-test: Ilyin's samples positive - mass media
ASTANA. KAZINFORM Two-time Olympic champion and world's four-time weightlifting champion Ilya Ilyin's doping test sample submitted during London Olympic Games 2012 turned out to be positive, Oasport.it reports citing Asian mass media.
In case of its confirmation, Ilyin will be deprived of his Olympic medals and banned from competing at the upcoming Rio-2016 Games, Kazinform learnt from Sports.kz.
- Kazakhstan 59th in Tokyo Olympics medal tally
- Tokyo Olympics: Kazakhstan’s Olga Rypakova misses out on Triple Jump final
- Kazakhstan’s Vladislav Yakovlev ends his campaign in men’s singles sculls at Tokyo Games
- Astana-Premier Tech brings versatile team to Donostia San Sebastian Klasikoa
- Kazakhstan 55th in Tokyo Olympics medal tally
- President Tokayev meets with Kazakhstan’s national Paralympic team
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis