Legislators should disclose pioneering spirit of the Constitution - Nazarbayev
ASTANA. August 30. KAZINFORM The 21st century requires a new interpretation of our Constitution, which is a living mechanism for the society to get the legal social innovations, Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev said Thursday at the international conference devoted to Constitution Day in Astana.
According to the Kazakh leader, the task of Kazakhstani legislators, especially experts in constitutional law, is to disclose the pioneering spirit of the Constitution.
"It is important to convert the energy of the Basic Law into the force of practical solutions of the new laws ensuring the progress of the country," Nursultan Nazarbayev said.
- Kazakh President to attend 75th session of UNGA
- Kazakh President invites new PM of Japan to visit Kazakhstan
- Tokayev extends congratulations at 8th Forum of Machine Builders of Kazakhstan
- Kazakh President receives Emergency Situations Minister
- Head of Kazakh Competition Development Agency reports on prospective work plans
- Kazakh President receives Strategic Planning Agency head
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis