Law ratifying Agr't between Kazakhstan and Ukraine on Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters signed
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Head of State, Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, signed the Law of Kazakhstan «On ratification of the between Kazakhstan and Ukraine on Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters,» the Akorda press service informs.
The text of the law is published in press.
- President Tokayev receives Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev announces additional social assistance for people with 1st degree of disability
- Focus areas of Nur Otan Party’s election program highlighted by Kazakh President
- IT and tourism to create 300,000 new jobs in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstani doctors’ salaries to grow 2.5 times by 2023
- Tokayev delivers speech at Nur Otan Party Congress
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis