Law on administrative offenses in the field of environment signed
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev inked the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On amendments to the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan on administrative offenses in the field of environment», Kazinform has learnt from the press service of Akorda.
The text of the Law is set to be published in the press.
- Maulen Ashimbayev chairs Senate Bureau meeting
- Checkpoints remain in place in some regions of Kazakhstan
- Almaty region records rise in COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19-like pneumonia: 24 new cases, 1 victim
- Over 293,000 teens and pregnant women fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Over 9 mln get COVID-19 vaccine 1st jab
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis