Launch of Turkic-speaking online platform of TV projects discussed at Eurasian Media Forum
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM – Chairperson of the Board of JSC RTRC «Qazaqstan» Lyazzat Tanysbai suggested launching an online platform to exchange TV projects among Turkic-speaking countries, Kazinform correspondent reports.
While speaking at the roundtable dedicated to mass media of Turkic-speaking countries on the sidelines of the Eurasian Media Forum, Ms Tanysbai revealed that the Republican Television and Radio Corporation «Qazaqstan» releases 15-16 TV series per year. Presently, the corporation, in her words, is gearing up to begin filming «Qorqyt ata» series. There is a plan to produce the series together with other Turkic-speaking countries and release on Kazakhstani TV channels.
She also came up with the suggestion to launch a platform for exchange of television historical projects of the Turkic-speaking countries.
«Every year we produce a lot of history-related TV projects. In order to exchange those products we suggest launching an online platform. This is a wonderful opportunity to show our mutual history in the native language of each country. This [platform] can be used as a franchise platform,» Ms Tanysbai added.
Earlier Lyazzat Tanysbai revealed that Qazaqstan Corporation together with the Kyrgyz colleagues was planning to film a documentary dedicated to renowned writer Chingiz Aitmatov.
- Weekly Digest with highlights of President Tokayev’s working week released
- Top Kazakhstan’s tennis player Rybakina skyrockets in WTA doubles ranking
- Luxembourg issues stamps to mark 30th anniv of Kazakhstan’s independence
- Over 7.1 mln Kazakhstanis fully immunized against COVID-19
- COVID-19: 6 regions of Kazakhstan in high-risk ‘red zone’
- Over 52,000 Kazakhstanis treated for COVID-19
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis