Kyzylorda rgn toughens quarantine restrictions
KYZYLORDA. KAZINFORM The chief state sanitary doctor of Kyzylorda region inserted amendments to the decree on quarantine restrictions, the regional administration’s website reads.
The region toughened quarantine restrictions the region entered the ‘yellow zone’ on April 8.The decree still bans any mass events, exhibitions, forums, conferences, family mass gatherings (weddings, iftar, etc) at home and restaurants. It suspends operations of computer clubs, children’s camps, children’s indoor playgrounds and attractions. It is proibited to hold mass sport events with spectators. Public transport should run from 09:00 a.m. until 06:00 p.m.
- UK records another 44,985 new coronavirus cases
- St. Petersburg goes into lockdown, closing restaurants, malls, public places Oct 30-Nov 7
- New virus cases below 1,500 amid progress in vaccination campaign in S. Korea
- Malaysia reports 5,828 new COVID-19 infections, 42 more deaths
- Over 115.16M coronavirus vaccine shots given in Turkey to date
- 50,683 COVID-19 patients under treatment in Kazakhstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis