Kyzylorda doctors deliver baby from coronavirus infected woman
KYZYLORDA. KAZINFORM - Doctors of Kyzylorda city helped a woman who tested positive for coronavirus, safely deliver a baby, this has been announced by Vice Minister of Health Lyazat Aktayeva on her Facebook account, Kazinform reports.
The woman was admitted to a maternity hospital on April 8. The woman was tested positive for COVID-19.
It was noted that the newborn weighing 2.970 kg was placed in an infant incubator. The condition of the child is satisfactory. The new mother was transferred to an infectious diseases hospital.
- Baikonur to extend COVID-19 quarantine
- 443 kids treated for coronavirus in Kostanay rgn
- Kazakhstan showcases its COVID-19 vaccine for pets
- ANSA: Italy's COVID-19 Rt number, incidence up slightly
- Elderly account for 65% of total infectious diseases hospitals’ admissions in N Kazakhstan
- COVID-19 vaccination rates slow down in Atyrau region
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis