Kyrgyzstan confirms 94 coronavirus cases
BISHKEK. KAZINFORM - According to the Ministry of Health, as of March 30, 10 new cases of coronavirus infection were detected in Kyrgyzstan.
Thus, to date 94 confirmed COVID-19 cases are registered in Kyrgyzstan. 49 of them in Jalal-Abad oblast, 33 in Osh oblast, 7 in the city of Bishkek, 3 in Chui oblast, 1 in Batken oblast, and 1 case in Naryn oblast.
Source: KABAR NEWS
- 21 ambulancemen diagnosed with coronavirus in Almaty
- Two pregnant women contracted coronavirus in Zhambyl region
- Brazil's virus deaths near 30,000, top 10,000 in Mexico
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- 7 media workers tested positive for coronavirus in Kazakhstan
- Russia's coronavirus death toll exceeds 5,000
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis