Kyrgyz President Sadyr Zhaparov arrives in Uzbekistan
TASHKENT. KAZINFORM – President of the Kyrgyz Republic Sadyr Zhaparov has arrived in Uzbekistan today, Kazinform correspondent reports.
President Zhaparov was greeted by Prime Minister of Uzbekistan Abdulla Aripov at the Islam Karimov International Airport.
As part of his state visit, the Kyrgyz leader is expected to hold talks at the highest level focusing on further development and strengthening of the Uzbek-Kyrgyz ties as well as friendship, good neighborliness and strategic partnership between two nations.
In addition, the Kyrgyz and Uzbek presidents are to discuss the most relevant issues of constructive political dialogue, expansion of cooperation in trade, industry, transport, energy, agriculture and inter-parliamentary contacts.
Utmost attention will be paid to the implementation of joint programs in the sphere of culture, healthcare, education, and tourism.
- Omicron spreading via community transmission in UK: Official
- Death toll from volcano eruption in Indonesia reaches 34
- COVID-19 case incidence up to 173 says ISS chief
- UAE Government announces four and half day working week
- Seoul reports first omicron cases
- Over 2.56 bln COVID-19 vaccine doses administered on Chinese mainland
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis