Kyrgyz President Sadyr Zhaparov arrives in Uzbekistan
TASHKENT. KAZINFORM – President of the Kyrgyz Republic Sadyr Zhaparov has arrived in Uzbekistan today, Kazinform correspondent reports.
President Zhaparov was greeted by Prime Minister of Uzbekistan Abdulla Aripov at the Islam Karimov International Airport.
As part of his state visit, the Kyrgyz leader is expected to hold talks at the highest level focusing on further development and strengthening of the Uzbek-Kyrgyz ties as well as friendship, good neighborliness and strategic partnership between two nations.
In addition, the Kyrgyz and Uzbek presidents are to discuss the most relevant issues of constructive political dialogue, expansion of cooperation in trade, industry, transport, energy, agriculture and inter-parliamentary contacts.
Utmost attention will be paid to the implementation of joint programs in the sphere of culture, healthcare, education, and tourism.
- Japan faces putting majority of 47 prefs. Under COVID quasi-emergency
- S. Korean gov’t to lower age of eligibility for COVID-19 treatment pills from 65 to 60: PM
- COVID-19: Italy registers 188,797 new cases, 385 deaths
- Ukraine reports 18,479 new COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland's new local COVID-19 infections on the decrease
- Over 300 mln COVID-19 cases confirmed all over world, WHO says
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis