Kyrgyz President condoles over death of people in blast at military unit in Zhambyl region
BISHKEK. KABAR – KAZINFORM President of Kyrgyzstan Sadyr Zhaparov expressed condolences on his own behalf and behalf of people of Kyrgyzstan over the death of people as a result of the blast that rocked the military unit in Zhambyl region, Kabar agency reports.
Received with deep sorrow the news of the deadly explosion the Head of State expressed condolences on his own behalf and behalf of people of Kyrgyzstan to the grieving families.
In his telegram of condolences the President wished those injured speedy recovery.
- Kazakh President ratifies agr’t on CIS national forces communications systems
- Nationwide unity lays behind of all achievements of Kazakhstan, Tokayev
- At least 5 people killed in bow and arrow attack in Norway
- Infectious diseases hospitals 30% full in Zhambyl rgn
- Kyrgyz President Sadyr Zhaparov signs decree on resignation of Cabinet
- Kazakh President condoles over deadly air crash in Tatarstan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis