Kuwait reports 828 new COVID-19 cases, 6 deaths
KUWAIT. KAZINFORM - Kuwait announced 828 new coronavirus cases and six related deaths in the past 24 hours, reported Kuwait News Agency (KUNA), WAM reports.
The state news agency quoted the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health as saying that the new figures took the total cases to 291,629 and deaths to 1,693.
The ministry added that 1,028 patients have recovered from the virus over the past day, bringing the total recoveries to 277, 820.
- Number of new COVID-19 cases continues to grow in Atyrau region
- New cases above 1,600 in S. Korea amid stepped-up fight against 4th wave of pandemic
- President Tokayev receives Healthcare Minister
- COVID-like pneumonia: 225 new cases in Kazakhstan
- 1,325 COVID-19 patients in Kazakhstan in critical condition
- COVID-19: 16 regions of Kazakhstan in ‘red zone’
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis