Kuwait announces two new coronavirus cases, bringing total to 11
KUWAIT. KAZINFORM - The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health on Tuesday announced two new cases of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, bringing the total number of confirmed cases to 11.
In a statement to the Kuwait News Agency, KUNA, the ministry said the two patients are related to the passengers who recently arrived from Iran and tested positive.
The ministry added that the patients are in a stable condition and receiving the required medical treatment in hospital.
- Tokyo mulls issuing warning as 34 coronavirus cases confirmed
- Brazil's GDP to shrink 6.25 pct in 2020: economists
- NASA warns about ‘potentially dangerous’ asteroid approaching Earth
- Spain reports no new coronavirus deaths for first time since March
- ANSA: 178 new coronavirus cases registered in Italy in 24 hours
- China steps up inactivated COVID-19 vaccine development
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis